|Main Page Other languages: English • German • FrenchArcEmu Website ArcEmu Forum Bug Tracker|
Steps to extracting vmaps
- Go to the tools folder inside your Arcemu folder ( for example C:\Arcemu\tools )
- Copy the following files to your World of Warcraft directory ( where wow.exe is )
- vmap_extractor ( .exe on Windows )
- vmap_assembler ( .exe on Windows
- vmaps ( .bat on Windows, .sh on Linux, BSD, or OS X )
- Go to your World of Warcraft directory ( where wow.exe is )
- Start vmaps (.bat on Windows, .sh on Linux )
- Wait until the process completes ( it could take several hours in the worst case )
- When it is done and all went OK, you will see 2 new directories Buildings and vmaps
- Delete the Buildings directory ( it was only needed while creating the vmaps )
- Copy the vmaps directory ( not the .bat or .sh file!!! ) to your Arcemu directory ( C:\Arcemu for example )
Enabling collision in world.conf
- Go to your Arcemu directory ( C:\Arcemu for example )
- Go to the configs sub-directory.
- Open world.conf with a text editor
- Find where it says
- Change it to
- Save your changes!
After enabling Collision, you're now ready to start the servers.