By accessing this wiki, you are agreeing to be bound by these wiki Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this wiki are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ArcEmu's wiki for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ArcEmu's wiki;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ArcEmu at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any DOWNLOADED or RE-POSTED materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ArcEmu's wiki are provided "as is". ArcEmu makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, conditions, or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ArcEmu does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its wiki or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ArcEmu or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ArcEmu's Internet site, even if ArcEmu or a ArcEmu authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ArcEmu's wiki could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ArcEmu does not warrant that any of the materials on its wiki are accurate, complete, or current. ArcEmu may make changes to the materials contained on its wiki at any time without notice. ArcEmu does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ArcEmu has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its wiki and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ArcEmu or specifically it's team members of the site. Use of any such linked wiki is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ArcEmu's wiki shall be governed by the laws of the international party without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We reserve the right to collect and post your contributing IP addresses publicly.
- We reserve the right to disclaim any and all information about you.
- We will relinquish any and all data to authorities in case of legal disputes.
- You will be fully responsible for any and all work you post on this wiki.
We are committed to conducting ourselves in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of any personal information is protected and maintained.
9. Notice of third party publishers of materials
This is a wiki, wherein users and team members are able to edit and create content, in no case - dispute - matter - event - or othewise shall ArcEmu be held responsible for the misuse of this service. We are a legal group of hobbyists, not our users. In the event that such material is posted that may create a copyright, digital patent, or digital property dispute we take every effort to remove that user's ability to post such content and remove the content itself as quickly as possible.
10. Terms Extended
You agree to not be reading, saving, transmitting, or redistributing the information on this site, seeking material to begin, support, or further support a lawsuit or legal action against the contributor(s) and or website the material is hosted on any grounds, and furthermore you, and any company affiliated with you will not seek legal action against http://www.arcemu.org/ or the contributor(s) whose work is collected on this site; as a result of your viewing this material, in the present or at any time in the future. Your viewing and/or downloading of this material is for private use only, and will not be distributed to individuals for whom viewing such material is illegal nor to representatives of companies seeking monetary gain for the purpose or possible consequence of legal action against the contributor(s) or http://www.arcemu.org/, nor shall you yourself derive any monetary gain from downloading or possessing the files or information you may obtain from this site as described in article TWO, and the creative commons license below. Doing so will automatically break your agreement with policy article and admit that you have not read it in full or continued to use this site and material within for term-breaking purposes. It will however still apply to you, and your access to this site will be removed; as you do not agree to use this site in acceptable legal policy as also described in article TWO.