Hey and thanks for answering.
I wonder what could be wrong in the database as the SQL dump was made on Windows platform. You see I had arcemu running first on my Windows machine and now I got some free computer parts from work (120gb SSD for example) and built "server machine". Anyhow, I made SQL dump with SQLyog on the Windows machine, ssh transfered them on Linux and imported into database. So I have no other clues than that SQL dump from Windows is somehow incompatible with Linux. But that does not sound reasonable.
Anyways, as you can see, I'm pretty new to unix and had no clue how to switch on debug mode when I made that post hehe.
Imo this dump does not seem to be any reasonable than previous. Image