- Active Posts:
- 90 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Chat (62 posts)
- 21-December 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 05 2014 06:15 PM
- Member Title:
- 30 years old
- November 1, 1984
- im interested in computer programming/gfx
Topics I've Started
04 May 2014 - 02:58 AMthe frozen throne hidden area please be in frozen throne before heading to location that way u can set fly mode on
Map: 631 Zone: 4812 Area: 4859 X: 413.479370 Y: -2504.804688 Z: 1056.775269
not gonna lie i think it looks cool
Number of downloads: 16
01 May 2014 - 08:09 PMi have no idea what i did this time but its not wanting to build
c++ 2010 log file 31 failed mysysgit not caching.txt
pretty much what it did with all the builds
- 1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
- 1> Checking Build System
- 1>CUSTOMBUILD : CMake error : Cannot restore timestamp J:/ArcEmu/Build/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp
- 1> J:\ArcEmu\Code>REM sadly CMake cannot directly execute the shell scripts under msysgit even if they are associated
- 1> Configuring scripts :
- 1> luabridge was skipped because BUILD_LUABRIDGE is unchecked.
- 1> -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
- 1> See also "J:/ArcEmu/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
- 1>CUSTOMBUILD : CMake error : Unable to open check cache file for write. J:/ArcEmu/Build/CMakeFiles/cmake.check_cache
- 1> CMake Configure step failed. Build files cannot be regenerated correctly. Attempting to stop IDE build.
here is my output log for cmake
good thing i kept my working backup copy