ArcEmu: [Release] Client WoW Launcher - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Release] Client WoW Launcher Customizable, Blizzlike, written in C#

#21 User is offline   fast_elf 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Gaming, making signatures, etc etc

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:07 PM

Thanks mate,

It is very appreciated.
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Bayk 

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:02 AM

This is great I love it. Looks awesome with the Launcher Website Script in Website Section.

#23 User is offline   Gachl 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip
  • Interests:PHP and stuff

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:09 AM

View PostBayk, on Sep 24 2008, 04:02 PM, said:

This is great I love it. Looks awesome with the Launcher Website Script in Website Section.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
Sorry for my bad english.
ATTENTION:
I haven't been playing WoW (retrail or arc) for over a year. So I don't know all the new designs and database structures and tweaks and values and all that, so don't bother me with "OMG I goz err0R on uR sc1ipAZZ!!! liek TABLE arc_user NOT FOUND. OMZG Wat to do??? halp plz!!" because I will not reply to this.
Swiss quality and neutrality.
Ich spreche Deutsch als Muttersprache. I speak German as first language. Je parle l'allemand comme langue maternelle.
Ich spreche ein wenig englisch. I speak a little bit English. Je parle un peu d'anglais.
Ich spreche ein wenig franz÷sisch. I speak a little bit Frensh. Je parle un peu franšais.

#24 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:50 PM

Ok I have converted the C# code to VB.net I have fixed all errors in the code but there are still some warnings.

I do not have time to work on it anymore I have included a readme first.txt file with more Info.

fast_elf here you go read the readme file for more info and all Credit goes to Gachl for the original Code.

I also have written my own Launcher in VB.net that I may release later.

vb.net source code

#25 User is offline   fast_elf 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

ty sorcerer, do you want me to reupload it if i get all the errors to disapear?
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

sure would like to also see the other changes you do if your interested once I find it I can pm you my Launcher I wrote in vb.net

#27 User is offline   fast_elf 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

Sure, i'd like to look through it a bit.

Also, the one you gave me i had issues with, so i relooked at my one i tried to convert over, seems that all i needed to do is fix up the images and a few lines and it was some-what operational. lol
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:59 PM

fast_elf do you use MSN, Yahoo or any other IM Program?

If so PM me the info to contact you.

#29 User is offline   HalestormXV 

• The Ultimatum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

I got a question for ya. Is it possible to make this launcher have two versions, an admin version where you set everything up and a user version where they just click the play button. The way the launcher would configure itself is via a weblink. Is that possible?
**Owner of the Serenade of Sorrow Funserver**
My Most Recent Video: The Book of Kidou
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   Gachl 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:14 AM

o__O lol .. everything is possible but if I don't have the time to do that ^^' ... uh...
ATTENTION:
I haven't been playing WoW (retrail or arc) for over a year. So I don't know all the new designs and database structures and tweaks and values and all that, so don't bother me with "OMG I goz err0R on uR sc1ipAZZ!!! liek TABLE arc_user NOT FOUND. OMZG Wat to do??? halp plz!!" because I will not reply to this.
Ich spreche Deutsch als Muttersprache. I speak German as first language. Je parle l'allemand comme langue maternelle.
Ich spreche ein wenig englisch. I speak a little bit English. Je parle un peu d'anglais.
Ich spreche ein wenig franz÷sisch. I speak a little bit Frensh. Je parle un peu franšais.

#31 User is offline   Blackboy0 

• <Overlord of Heaven>
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:18 AM

Could Players click "Option" and start editing the stuff?
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   Gachl 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:19 AM

View PostBlackboy0, on Sep 27 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

Could Players click "Option" and start editing the stuff?

Yes sure, why not?
ATTENTION:

#33 User is offline   Cele 

• Pip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:00 AM

HalestormXV if you has MSN or AIM, i can make your server a custom launcher. Mine is
frkcoaster6@yahoo.com (MSN)
frkcoaster6 (AIM)
Just if you want one made O.o

#34 User is offline   fast_elf 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:24 PM

Halestorm,

I've had that idea too.

I plan on adding an updater feature, then going from there.

I'll probably create a tab in the launcher so they can tab over to mIRC chat in the launcher, etc etc.

I'm a noob in VB.net but i know my way around stuff, i pick up things easy so its only a matter of time to be honest, i'm also gonna work on it with Sorcerer.. so yeah.

Wish us luck :)
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   Blackboy0 

• <Overlord of Heaven>
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

Is there a Guide that somebody could give me that just introduces people to VB.net? I would really like to start doing it...
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   Morfeo 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:11 PM

Very nice! And is very customisable.
Sticky.

#37 User is offline   KronKa 

• Pip

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:35 PM

View PostGachl, on Sep 13 2008, 11:00 AM, said:

create it, screenshot it, google it whatever .. I don't have any images for a launcher site

Or Copy it! http://launcher.worldofwarcraft.com/

Lol, yeah blizzard made it really easy get to the launcher site. Nice work though Gachl.

A personal favorite, nice to do for a special private server promotional purpose.

Posted Image

Edit: A few other nice ones

http://launcher.worl...uncherbg121.jpg
http://launcher.worl...uncherbg119.jpg
http://launcher.worl...uncherbg113.jpg
http://launcher.worl...uncherbg104.jpg
http://launcher.worl...uncherbg126.jpg
http://launcher.worl...uncherbg128.jpg

Let me make a quick php version for this so you can like use this on your own site / server.
-----------------KronKa---
KronKa@live.com

#38 User is offline   KronKa 

• Pip

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

Okay, I just got a copied version of there launcher page, for those, you just sorta need to change links and what you want it to say, and your good to go using it.

Attached File(s)

-----------------KronKa---
KronKa@live.com

#39 User is offline   Gachl 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:39 AM

View PostBlackboy0, on Sep 28 2008, 06:29 AM, said:

Is there a Guide that somebody could give me that just introduces people to VB.net? I would really like to start doing it...

Google helps, there are lots of tutorials
(damn I hate vb ^^)

View PostMorfeo, on Sep 29 2008, 03:11 AM, said:

Very nice! And is very customisable.
Sticky.

w0000t thank you!! ;)

View PostKronKa, on Sep 29 2008, 03:35 AM, said:

Oh cool thanks for that link!

View PostKronKa, on Sep 29 2008, 03:35 AM, said:

Nice work though Gachl.

Thank you :D
ATTENTION:

#40 User is offline   Gachl 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:19 AM

I recently converted the sourcecode to VB. No build errors and no warnings. I also added a link to the first post. Have fun, good luck everyone ;)
Download: Source (VB.Net)
ATTENTION:

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users