ArcEmu: Raid Reset - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Raid Reset

#1 User is offline   Altogoten 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

hello all

I want to know if i can speed up the Reset time of a raid
i'm testing a scrtipt now and now i need to kill the boss and my boss is gone and donno how to reset the raid
so if anyone know how i can reset the raid faster then the week
with a command maby or somthing please tell me

and is there a way so i can solo the raid if my GM flag is on

#2 User is offline   Satanail 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

There are several ways to do that. First you can just modify the cooldown in wrldmap_info (world database). You can also delete the data killed_npc_guids in Instances (character database) - what I am trying to use for instance data build and gameobject opening if the boss is dead. :D

#3 User is offline   Altogoten 

• Pip

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

and how is it going with the scripting for doors

#4 User is offline   Satanail 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:05 AM

Don't have much time to deal with it now but there is some progress. This is what I've come up with:
local INSTANCE_ICC = {}
local door1 = 201911
local door2 = 201910

function DoorOnLoad(iid, pPlayer)
local id = pPlayer:GetInstanceID()
if(INSTANCE_ICC[id] == nil)then
	local string_data = {}
	print("1.");
	INSTANCE_ICC[id] = {}
	INSTANCE_ICC[id].builddata = true
	local result = CharDBQuery("SELECT killed_npc_guids FROM instances WHERE id="..id..";")
	if(result ~= nil)then
		print("2.");
		local colcount = result:GetColumnCount();
		repeat
			for col = 0, colcount-1, 1 do
				string_data[col] = result:GetColumn( col ):GetString()
				print(string_data[col]);
				local i = string.find(string_data[col], "36612")
				if(i ~= nil)then
					INSTANCE_ICC[id].MARROWGAR_DATA = true
					print("Marrowgar is dead.");
				end
			end
		until result:NextRow() ~= true;
	end
end
end

function OnGOpush(pGO)
local plr = pGO:GetClosestPlayer()
if(plr)then
	local id = plr:GetInstanceID()
	if(INSTANCE_ICC[id].MARROWGAR_DATA == true)then
		pGO:Activate()
	end
end
end

RegisterInstanceEvent(631,2,DoorOnLoad)
RegisterGameObjectEvent(door1, 2, OnGOpush)
RegisterGameObjectEvent(door2, 2, OnGOpush)

Note that this is just a test script and it is not the best you can do. But non the less it works. The ice walls destroy themselves if the boss in this instance is dead and the instance was unloaded. You still need to destroy them via the boss script when you kill the boss, this script is used when for example you want to continue your raid the next day and the instance was destroyed. Also the table INSTANCE_ICC[id] must be updated on boss kill. This is needed because if you stay long enough out of a specific cell, the objects in that cell will be unloaded and when you try to pass trough there during the current raid, the doors from the bosses you killed today will be closed again. Will develop it completely when I have more time. Maybe in the weekend. Maybe will also include another table that will link the boss id's with the gameobject id's thus saving lots of unnecessary scripting. This should be done via such method in order to also handle the Scourge Transporter's - the teleports and to prevent exploiting (bypassing a boss in some way and etc. like it is on retail.)

#5 User is offline   Altogoten 

• Pip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

Sweet i love u man xD
and yeah right now i have a NPC for the Scourge Transporter's becose i donno how i can fix the Scourge Transporter's onclick stuff
i have all the teleports script ready to go
i'm thinking of opening a github for all the scripts i have now :P
maby u wanne help fix them i want a most blizz like script download
with some fun scripts :P

so if u wanne help me with that yust massage me about it and then i can see if i can add u to the project on github

Edit: Added the github project link = https://github.com/G...izzLike_Scripts

#6 User is offline   Satanail 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

Nice. I was thinking of doing something like this. I own the original world events repo. Few guys on github and I developed it a while ago: https://github.com/DarkAngel39/Events However most of the job got done at the level possible in database and lua so the repo is pretty much inactive for now. Will be glad to do some scripting on raids, dungeons and etc for you. :)

#7 User is offline   Altogoten 

• Pip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

sweet u are most welcome to join me <3 ^^
lets make the best pack ever :P
btw we can chance the world event to yours if u want

btw do u know how i can add u to the project or is that only with pull request
or can i give u the rights to edit and add right away in the project

#8 User is offline   Satanail 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

I already forked the repo and will post pull requests when I have something.

#9 User is offline   Altogoten 

• Pip

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

cool and if there is somting i need to do about it just ask me on prive massage or somthing

Donno how to get in contact with u xD else then here but are u checking my bug reports as well :o
sins i have right now posted 2
donno if u have it working on your server if u have one :P
but some stuff is not working as it needs to at my server
maby u can take a look at it

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users