ArcEmu: Instances - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Instances raids and or dungeons

#1 User is offline   narcussist 

• Group: Members
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hello all, and thank you in advance if you can get this fixed or running right.

I am running the latest git of arcemu
Database: Land of Elves latest from their git
AMD, 8gb Ram, HDD space out the wazoo

if I left any info out that is needed sorry just ask and I will reply with it.

here is my problem, any dungeons or raids that would normally have a trigger, its not getting triggered, here are some examples

ICC: Lord Marrowgar, killed, but wall wont drop to advance, gm cheat fly over wall and next boss' room door still dropped
Culling of Stratholme: cant click plagued containers, arthus is unresposive
Argent Tourny grounds, dungeon and raid just has the loot boxes like it has been defeated
Ulduar cant activate to start
Utgarde Keep, Pat not moving, after defeat final boss the short cut out door still down
Utgarde Pennical, first boss lady not talking to LK to active her, the dragon fight they just stand there no activation, the beast fight cant click the orb to start it
OS, portal is always up
Violent Hold: no activation to start it
Scholomance kill all bosses but cant get the last guy to spawn in

these are just a few things I have messed around with within the past 3 days just checking this software out.

hopefully someone can help

Thank you again

#2 User is offline   Artox 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Greetings narcissust,

I see that you have compiled a nice list of issues here. They all sound small and easy to fix, but they are actually part of a bigger issue! I think all those instances lack proper scripting, so there is actually much more to do for every one of them. Still, thats not a hard task if one knows exactly how it works on blizz, what the npcs say, where they walk to etc..
Sadly I dont have teh time currently to work on those.
You are encouraged though, to learn C++ or lua and write your own scripts fixing the issues. Both languages can be used for this, so have a good time!
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   dfighter 

• Titles are overrated
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • IRC:dfighter
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Greetings!
We have an issue tracker on git, feel free to use it:
https://github.com/a...ated&state=open

However, I have to warn you that Arcemu lately has been quite inactive, so we can't promise these will be fixed anytime soon.
Also when reporting issues please make sure to post the exact version information of Arcemu, and the database, since "latest" could be anything, based on when the post is read.
"The demand for free goods is infinite."

#4 User is offline   Cybored 

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:34 AM

haivng the save problem, pls explain how to fix it step by step^^

#5 User is offline   dfighter 

• Titles are overrated
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • IRC:dfighter
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

View PostCybored, on 04 August 2014 - 06:34 AM, said:

haivng the save problem, pls explain how to fix it step by step^^

Step 1: You buy a C++ book
Step 2: You learn C++
Step 3: You study the Arcemu codebase
Step 4: You implement the missing scripts.

See, it's easy! Only 4 steps!
"The demand for free goods is infinite."

#6 User is offline   Tulba 

• Pip

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

See, it's easy! Only 4 steps!
Oh I see ;-)

Beamed up to IssueTracker:
[X] ICC: Lord Marrowgar, killed, but wall wont drop to advance, gm cheat fly over wall and next boss' room door still dropped
[ ] Culling of Stratholme: cant click plagued containers, arthus is unresposive
[ ] Argent Tourny grounds, dungeon and raid just has the loot boxes like it has been defeated
[ ] Ulduar cant activate to start
[ ] Utgarde Keep, Pat not moving, after defeat final boss the short cut out door still down
[X] Utgarde Pennical, first boss lady not talking to LK to active her, the dragon fight they just stand there no activation, the beast fight cant click the orb to start it OS, portal is always up
(Quest: Working at the Source not in DB [Maybe Cataclysm?], Svalas Sorrowgrave not Spawned, no Script for UtgardePinnacle in Source)
[X] Violent Hold: no activation to start it
[X] Scholomance kill all bosses but cant get the last guy to spawn in

To be continued

Hard to retrace issues which where reported really short...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users