ArcEmu: Calendarsystem - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Calendarsystem

#1 User is offline   Singlem 

• Group: Members
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:26 AM

Hey

I have been wondering if anyone has done some Research into the calendar packets? If someone can tell me what that data is I'll be able to spend some time in implemting it. Or point me into a direction where I can get the data. Would be nice to see the calendar working.

Kind regards
Singlem

#2 User is offline   dfighter 

• Titles are overrated
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • IRC:dfighter
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

Well if I had docs about those packets I would have implemented it already too ;)
"The demand for free goods is infinite."

#3 User is offline   Singlem 

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

Any idea on where to get that data, I have been looking at phases and other sources to stitch some kind to working data, still have some missing info. Mostly missing logical things, like how does the "SMSG_CALENDAR_EVENT_INVITE_ALERT" work, I have that data, but when that packet is sent it just sends a invite with NO Event details.

CMSG_CALENDAR_ADD_EVENT
SMSG_CALENDAR_SEND_EVENT
SMSG_CALENDAR_EVENT_INVITE

Those I have implemented and more or less working. Still missing a lot:(
So event creation is more or less working its just the invite part(everything related to invites(List etc.)) that I'm having issues with, so I was wondering it someone has been playing around with that.

"SMSG_CALENDAR_SEND_CALENDAR" is also not working as I hoped:(

Any details of anything calendar related will be a great help.

#4 User is offline   Dzjhenghiz 

• حشّاشين
  • Group: Contributor
  • Interests:M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert
  • Server OS:Other

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

hi Singlem aka "acheron" ;)

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 PM

Good day

I have been trying to get the packet structures for the calendar system, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it at all. Tried to decompile the exe don't have enough knowlige in order to understand what to look for. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have time and c++(still studing it...2de year student), so any pointers in a direction will be helpfull.

Thanks

Hope there will be somebody who can push you in the right direction :P
Need Help With Arcemu ? ^^
Posted Image
Concordia res parvae crescunt In varietate concordia
Spoiler

#5 User is offline   dfighter 

• Titles are overrated
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IRC:dfighter
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

View PostSinglem, on 23 May 2011 - 10:05 AM, said:

Any idea on where to get that data

Well you can either learn how to disassemble the client or ask someone who already knows how to do that to get the information for you.
However please note that if you disassemble it yourself, then implement the same, then that basically means you are stealing Blizzard's code, so I'd go with the latter ( just like I always have ) ;)
"The demand for free goods is infinite."

#6 User is offline   Singlem 

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

Skyfire account yes...I forgot that I had that account(want it to change). Singlem is my real wow name, I was a Mangos dev untill a few days ago, so now I'm just doing things that I would like to see implemeted.

Thanks dfighter for the info, will see if I can Hold of TOM_RUS or someone like that...they seem to know a lot about disassembling the client

#7 User is offline   Hasbro 

• Project Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

Mangos has some data on it:

https://github.com/m...ndarHandler.cpp

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic