ArcEmu: Hades Gate Db - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hades Gate Db because we need another... lol

#1 User is offline   cybersquare420 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

i been working on this for quite a while now... im not gonna sit here and take credit for much of it though... it is mostly a mashup of the last 6 or 7 projects that have started and failed in here... this is a direct dump from my realm so if you want everything to work the same you will need the scripts folder i am linking here as well... mine is a fun server with events spawned and lots of extras so if true blizzlike is your aim this may not be for you... but i can tell you that i have taken great pains to spawn all the missing npc's and i believe this to be the most complete db out there for arcemu in that respect...
i am currently working through the lvl 60 - 70 areas so as you lvl past that you will notice it becomes a little wonkier... but hey, im only one guy with a life beyond my puter... lol... i welcome any and all who would test it out on my realm... pm me for a link as advertising is frowned on here... i also welcome help if anyone is into it... we are a friendly lot over here... lol

db: http://www.aohelp.in.../Hades_Gate.sql

scripts: http://www.aohelp.in...e420/scripts.7z

have fun and enjoy... its not perfect, but it is always getting better... i will upload newer dumps as i get time to make improvements... but i think most will agree that it is pretty cool as it sits...
oh yeah... also port to gm1 for a very nice gm mall... there is also a mall for regular players that becomes available for tele once players lvl to 60...

:o

#2 User is offline   Dzjhenghiz 

• حشّاشين
  • Group: Contributor
  • Interests:M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert
  • Server OS:Other

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

also port to gm1 for a very nice gm mall

there is also a mall for regular players that becomes available for tele once players lvl to 60..

Too bad these are not seperate for those who dont want that.. and dont feel messing around in a already "mostly a mashup of the last 6 or 7 projects that have started and failed in here"

What failed in here ? U mean NCDB ? that did not fail, some users in that community did.... and as far a i know mesox is still around @ the whythingie too....

For sure there where some other "projects" (cough)

but i can tell you that i have taken great pains to spawn all the missing npc's

Where are you getting the updates ? since blizz has moved to a different world ? so wowhead too .(using a addon like carbonite or something ?and guessing the spawn- and waypoints ?)..

maybe ripping them from "failed projects ??" Or easy downloading random malls, items, npcs from acweb, mmowned, wow-v or where ever?

hmm scripts ar © sunplusplus ?? a shitload of luas in there... you sure these still work ?
Need Help With Arcemu ? ^^
Posted Image
Concordia res parvae crescunt In varietate concordia
Spoiler

#3 User is offline   cybersquare420 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

yes it all works... but you need to use the old lua engine or update them to the lua bridge project... you are correct, i am guessing at the spawns and waypoints ever since retail moved on... like i said in the OP, mine is not a blizzlike server... so it isnt for every one... it could also use a good cleaning and optimizing... its on my ToDo list, but i have limited time resources... this is why im not doing the whole svn and committed changeset thing with the project as i do not develop it fast enough to warrant it... i would go the extra mile if some others were interested in helping out, but as a 1 man show it is hard justify... :lol:

if you would like at look at live, use:
set realmlist tiawow.servebeer.com

and make a toon on the 10x realm, not the instant 80 realm as the instant 80 realm is running the PotD DB...

as to the mashup, it includes a little from the two you mentioned above, as well as material from (i think) every other one mentioned in the db section of the forums...

edit: to moderator, this was not meant as an advertisement, but in rereading the post i could see your thinking it was... please delete/edit this post if you find that i am not in accordance with forum rules, as this is not my intent... thanx. :lol:

#4 User is offline   Marforius 

• Permanantly on leave
  • PipPipPipPip
  • IRC:Marforius
  • Interests:ArcEmulatorius
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

So is this funserver or?

#5 User is offline   cybersquare420 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip