ArcEmu: Teleporter And A Jukebox - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teleporter And A Jukebox 130 teleports with level requirements | 600+ songs

#1 User is offline   Roller 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:29 AM

http://code.google.c...cmangostrinity/

Usable and customizable without recompiling

Teleporter:

You do not need any c++, no compiling and there are no quests.

Includes

Teleporter, gossip, teleports to 130 places (All dungeons, raids, leveling zones, main cities, gurubashi arena and booty bay)
Spawn points for the tele npc and rune circle to all main cities, gurub and bootybay
Summoning effect for the npc (2 choises)
You only need one NPC to handle both factions.
All teleports have a level requirement according to the zone level or instance level requirement.
You can easily customize and modify the teleports

Jukebox:

You do not need any c++, no compiling and there are no quests.

Includes

Jukebox, gossip, 600+ songs
You can stop the music you are playing at a Jukebox

Download and more at: http://code.google.c...cmangostrinity/

Temp site: http://projectcode.zzl.org/Temp/

#2 User is offline   Roller 

• Pip

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Got a new site with creators, please report if you are having any problems with them or the downloads.

Use this site when the other is down.
http://projectcode.zzl.org/Temp/

Site back up

#3 User is offline   Marforius 

• Permanantly on leave
  • PipPipPipPip
  • IRC:Marforius
  • Interests:ArcEmulatorius
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

You really put effort into this. Skimming over some of your scripting I like it, and you have a neat interface for customizing it(for what little can be customized).
I imagine this is going to become bigger :P

#4 User is offline   Roller 

• Pip

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:45 AM

View PostMarforius, on 03 January 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

You really put effort into this. Skimming over some of your scripting I like it, and you have a neat interface for customizing it(for what little can be customized).
I imagine this is going to become bigger :D

Yeah, there is not much to do with the other cores as I am wanting this to be usable and customizable without recompiling :P
Also the converting would take a lot of time and I just dont think itll be worth it.

This is also my first lua script, so dont expect it to be really efficient and such.

I was thinking of rewriting it so you can add teleports via database, but for now ill just keep it as it is.

Kinda having the "what to do next" feeling, but I guess ill find something :3

#5 User is offline   Roller 

• Pip

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

Ok, back here again.

I have now worked a lot today and finally finished up.
I Fixed the SQL to work on current arcemu structure, fixed the bugs that appeared ingame due to the SQL working only on older cores, fixed the lua to be for Luabridge, saved old LHA luascript to my computer, deleted it from the online creator and fixed couple bugs related to the top text display.

So, The teleporter for arcemu now works for current arcemu and Luabridge, but does not work on LHA anymore.

Arcemu jukebox is now also fixed for luabridge.

Also some fixes and modifications have been done. Read more on the front page or my twitter

#6 User is offline   paroxysm 

• Chatty Cathy
  • Group: Retired
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

nice work.

#7 User is offline   Roller 

• Pip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

Any suggestions on how to do things in Luabridge related to this would be awesome :3
I did not fully get the packet stuff, but it works atm (for the movies in jukebox).

I was also wondering if it is possible to change the top text (npc_text) for gossip menus within a menu if the player is something .. lets say a horde character.

The way I am doing it at the moment is just 3 different menus for horde, ally and GM which all have the different textid set .. so that is 3x the space and code.. and complexibility for users.

So all this kind of stuff would be appreciated.

Things I am interested in:

npc text changing in one menu (without creating duplicate menus)
this problem is because locals only work inside an if (I am not a lua pro)

are the packets done right in the jukebox

different methods of sending a sound to a player
(pPlayer:PlaySoundToSet(14937) plays for everyone near)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users