ArcEmu: Druid - Broken/partly Broken Spells & Talents - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Developing

Interesting in developing with us? Join us on IRC: irc.emulationnetwork.com:6667 #arcemu
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Druid - Broken/partly Broken Spells & Talents

#1 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2010 - 11:40 PM

READ THIS: REPORT HERE BROKEN/PARTLY BROKEN SPELLS/ABILITIES/TALENTS OF THIS CLASS, OR MISSING/UNACCURATE INFORMATION ALREADY POSTED ON THE LIST BELOW. EVERYTHING MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN REPRODUCED ON THE OFFICIAL ARCEMU TEST SERVER WITH THE LASTEST REVISION, OTHERWISE THE POST WILL BE DISCARDED AND THE POSTER WILL BE CONSIDERED AN UNRELIABLE MOFO.

The following information has been reproduced on the official ArcEmu test server, r3352.
Updated on May 25, 2010.

Applied Patch/Fixed
Approved Patch
Important (Abuseable)

Notes:

1) The Base Mana Pool has a wrong Value, reason why the mana cost of the spells are too high. Read this Ticket.

Broken/Partly Broken Spells/Abilities

Bear Form - It adds level*4 to the attack power(instead of level*3).
Cat Form - The attack power formula is slightly different from the wowwiki one.
Dire Bear Form - It adds level*6 to the attack power(instead of level*3).
Healing Touch - The Spell Power coefficient has a wrong value (It should be 161,14%, w/o talents).
Regrowth - The Spell Power coefficient has a wrong value (It should be 30% for DH and 18,78% per tick for HoT, w/o talents).
Rejuvenation - The Spell Power coefficient has a wrong value (It should be 37,5% per tick, w/o talents).
Lifebloom - The direct healing does not proc when the effect ends nor when it's dispelled.
Nourish - The Spell Power coefficient has a wrong value (It should be 80,57%, w/o talents), besides the healing does not get increased by 20% when the other HoT's are on the target.
Innervate - Regens 225 mana every 1 sec for 10 secs.(instead of 225% of base mana pool over 10 seconds. (7866 at level 80).
Tranquility - Does not add a percentage of spell power to the healing ticks.(Should add 107,43 %, per tick. According to wowwiki).
Hurricane - The Spell Power coefficient has a wrong value ( It should be 12,898%, w/o talents).
Thorns - Does not add a percentage of spell power to the damage done (It should add 3.3%, w/o talents).
Entangling Roots - It's own damage may cancel the effect, and the spell power coefficient has a wrong value (It should be 20% per tick, w/o talents).
Soothe Animal - Broken
Nature's Grasp - Seriously bugged, procs every time that the druid gets hits untill relog, and it deals all the damage by roots regardless of the time it lasts.
Frenzied Regeneration - Dissapears when you get a stun, ticks do not have a chance to critically hit.
Lacerate - It does not scale with AP.
Swipe - It does not scale with AP.
Savage Roar - Broken.
Prowl - The only way to see a druid prowling is standing on him/her.

Broken/Partly Broken Talents

Balance Tree

Moonglow - The mana needed to cast the spell is reduced by 3/6/9 instead of 3%/6%/9%, so you can't cast the spell eventhough when you cast it, it uses the mana reduced by the correct 3%/6%/9%. (E.G: X spell needs 1000 mana w/o talent, with moonglow rank 3, you must have 991 mana to cast the spell, but when you cast it you use 910 Mana).
Brambles - Broken.
Nature's Reach - The tooltip shows a wrong distance value, a modification of x instead of x%.
Improved Insect Swarm - Broken.
Moonkin Form - Does not reduce damage taken while stunned, and critical hits do not have a chance to regenerate mana.
Improved Moonkin Form - Does not increase the spell haste.
Improved Faerie Fire - Does not seem to work.
Owlkin Frenzy - Broken.
Wrath of Cenarius - Broken.
Eclipse - Broken.
Typhoon - It does not have a 20 sec cooldown.
Force of Nature - It summons 1 treant instead of 3.
Starfall - Seriously bugged: 1 Enemy within 30 yds: 10 High Damage Stars hit him. 1 Enemy within 30 yds: (Targeted): 10 High Damage Stars Hit him, plus 10 Low Damage Stars. 2 Enemies within 30 yds: 20 High Damage Stars (on each one) plus 40 Low Damage Stars ( 40 on target and 40 on the enemy if he's on the 5 yd radius). 3 Enemies within 30 yds: 30 High Damage Stars (on each one) plus 60 Low Damage Stars ( 60 on the target and 60 on each enemy if they are on the 5 yd radius), and so on...

Feral Combat Tree

Feral Aggression - Does not increase the effect of demoralizing roar.
Thick Hide - Bear form & Dire Bear Form do not use the extra armor properly.
Feral Instinct - Broken.
Feral Swiftness - Increases the dodge only in cat form.
Survival Instincts - Broken.
Predatory Strikes - Does not increase the attack power by a percentage of the level properly and the other effects do not work at all.
Primal Fury - Does not give a chance to gain 5 rage when getting critically hit in bear/dire bear form.
Primal Precision - It increases the expertise by 15/20, and it does not refund the energy.
Feral Charge (bear) - Interrupts the spell but not for 4 secs.
Feral Charge (cat) - You charge instead of leap behind.
Nurturing Instinct - Does not increase healing taken while in cat form.
Natural Reaction - It generates more rage than what it's supposed to.
Survival of the Fittest - Bear form & Dire Bear Form do not use the extra armor properly.
Improved Leader of the Pack - Heals by 4% but 2 times each critical hit and it happens more than once every 6 seconds, and the mana part does not work.
Primal Tenacity - Does not reduce the damage taken whiles stunned in cat form.
Predatory Instincts - Does not reduce the damage taken from AoE's.
Infected Wounds - Broken.
King of the Jungle - The mana is reduced by the correct ammount but the tooptip is wrong, and you must have the mana shown in the tooltip to use the forms (It's like the moonglow bug). Besides, the enrage/tiger's fury part don't work.
Mangle (bear) - Does not increase the bleeding effect.
Mangle (cat) - Does not increase the bleeding effect.
Rend and Tear - Broken.
Primal Gore - Broken.
Berserk - Mangle (bear) part does not work.

Restoration Tree

Improved Mark of the Wild - Increases the attributes by 2 instead of 2% and it does not increase the effect of mark of the wild.
Natural Shapeshifter - The mana is reduced by the correct ammount but the tooptip is wrong, and you must have the mana shown in the tooltip to use the forms (It's like the moonglow bug).
Intensity - It messes up the rage generation, all the abilities increase the rage by an insane ammount.
Master Shapeshifter - Broken.
Tranquil Spirit - The mana is reduced by the correct ammount but the tooptip is wrong, and you must have the mana shown in the tooltip to use the forms (It's like the moonglow bug).
Gift of Nature - Does not get applied to tranquility.
Improved Tranquility - Broken.
Empowered Touch - Broken.
Empowered Rejuvenation - Broken.
Living Seed - Broken.
Revitalize - Broken.
Improved Barkskin - Does not increase the armor from leather/cloth items nor reduces the chance for barkskin to be dispelled.
Wild Growth - It does not get applied faster at first and slows down, besides, the spell power coefficient has a wrong value (Should be 11,51%, w/o talents).

#2 User is offline   Nature 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip
  • Interests:C++, video editing, games

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

I think feral attack power is not bugged
I think it is a database issue

see http://www.wowhead.c...#spells:0-1+8+3
these are the trigger spells for the items, I looked to some items in my db but none has the triggerspells as there spellid1
will update this post after testing my theory

#3 User is offline   alleycat 

• Helps so much & is so mature & gay
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Nope, Feral AP is not supported by the core.
I can haz cookie?

#4 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

If you want the Spells/Abilities/Talents of this class working properly, then help me out keeping this list up to date. Post your findings here!

#5 User is offline   Nature 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:05 AM

My theory is correct!!

It is not implemented by the core but it should not be implemented either
Feral attack power are just Trigger spells that has to be attached to the items
Since each trigger spell is loaded by the core form spells.dbc it actually was already 'implemented'

I tested it with one item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=45212
and attached the spell: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=49585 to the spellid_1 field
and the attackpower was added to the original attack power when in the right form :)

SO IT IS NOT BUGGED IN CORE!

Now all I want is a list of all feral attack power items <_<
And I provide you the fix

#6 User is offline   Nature 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

Ok I did some additional reading about feral attack power
and it needs indeed some implementation in the core
My 'fix' works for almost all items, but not for new ones and its actually very simple
feral attack power is since patch 3.0.8 just:
f = floor((d - 54.8) * 14)

where d is dps of the weapon and f is feral attack power
So all we have to do is modify the attack power of the druid when he/she goes to bear/cat/moonkin form with the value calculated for his/her weapon

and modify it back when she/he change to normal/travel/tree form
Hopefully someone can deal with this :)

Nature

#7 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

@ Nature - That's great, but:

READ THIS: REPORT HERE BROKEN/PARTLY BROKEN SPELLS/ABILITIES/TALENTS OF THIS CLASS, OR MISSING/UNACCURATE INFORMATION ALREADY POSTED ON THE LIST BELOW. EVERYTHING MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN REPRODUCED ON THE OFFICIAL ARCEMU TEST SERVER WITH THE LASTEST REVISION, OTHERWISE THE POST WILL BE DISCARDED AND THE POSTER WILL BE CONSIDERED AN UNRELIABLE MOFO.

Stop the spam, please i wanna keep it clean. Don't reply to this, thanks.

If you want the Spells/Abilities/Talents of this class working properly, then help me out keeping this list up to date. Post your findings here!

#8 User is offline   Nature 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

add to the list:
Omen of clarity: Broken

#9 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

When i tested the druid talents i readed the list you posted on "Currently Broken Spells and Talents" thread, and tested all of them, omen of clarity wasn't working by then but currently it does work. :)

#10 User is offline   darkrogue 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

Feral Attack Power is fixed

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users