ArcEmu: Paladin - Broken/partly Broken Spells & Talents - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Developing

Interesting in developing with us? Join us on IRC: irc.emulationnetwork.com:6667 #arcemu
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paladin - Broken/partly Broken Spells & Talents

#1 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

READ THIS: REPORT HERE BROKEN/PARTLY BROKEN SPELLS/ABILITIES/TALENTS OF THIS CLASS, OR MISSING/UNACCURATE INFORMATION ALREADY POSTED ON THE LIST BELOW. EVERYTHING MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN REPRODUCED ON THE OFFICIAL ARCEMU TEST SERVER WITH THE LASTEST REVISION, OTHERWISE THE POST WILL BE DISCARDED AND THE POSTER WILL BE CONSIDERED AN UNRELIABLE MOFO.

The following information has been reproduced on the official ArcEmu test server, r3600.

Applied Patch/Fixed
Approved Patch
Important (Abuseable)

Notes:

1) The Base Mana Pool has a wrong Value, reason why the mana cost of the spells are too high. Read this Ticket.

Broken/Partly Broken Spells/Abilities

Seal of Command - It does not deal holy damage at every melee hit, and when striking with melee ability (Crusader Strike, etc), it does not deal damage to 2 additional targets.[/color] (Tested on the lastest rev). The Seal's energy unleash deals mw+ap*0,08+sph*0,13 damage, instead of mw*0,19+ap*0,08+sph*0,13
Seal of Corruption(Horde) - The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.
Seal of Vengeance(Alliance) - The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.
Seal of Light - Somehow it interferes with healing spells, increasing the healing by a large ammount.
Seal of Wisdom - The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.
Seal of Justice - The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.
Seal of Righteousness - Does not grant extra holy damage each time that the paladin hits the target. The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.

Consecration - The area of effect is too small, like 2 yards radius.
Divine Shield - Reduces the damage done by spells by ~30% instead of 50%(tested with exorcism), while its activated, it reduced the melee damage correctly though.(Maybe Spell Power is bypassing the 50% damage reduction).
Lay on hands - Does not trigger forbearance.
Sacred Shield - When procs it does not seem to increase the critical chance to hit with flash heal.
Shield of Righteousness - Does less damage than what it's supposed to be.
Divine Intervention - The enemy keeps attacking the target of Divine intervention.
Hand of Reckoning - It does not damage NPCs. (It only damages tauntable targets, meaning that it does not damage players!)

Broken/Partly Broken Talents

Holy Tree

Seals of the pure - Broken
Aura Mastery - Broken
Improved Concentration Aura - Broken
Improved blessing of Wisdom - Broken
Pure of heart - Broken
Purifying power - Does not Reduce the Cooldown of the spells in the description.
Holy Shock - Broken
Blessed life - Broken
Sacred Cleansing - Procs, but does not increase the resistance.
Judgements of the pure - Does not increase the melee haste.
Infusion of light - Broken
Enlightened Judgements - Not sure about the increased chance to hit. (Check out the script)
Beacon of light - Broken

Protection Tree

Divinity - Does not increase the healing done by the paladin. (It only increases the healing done to the paladin).
Divine Sacrifice - Broken.
Divine Guardian - It only increases the duration of Divine Sacrifice.
Blessing of Sanctuary - Not sure about the damage reduction part, and it allows the target to regain mana when Dodging/Blocking or when getting hit(Should be when Dodging/Blocking/Parrying).
Ardent Defender - Broken.
Combat Expertise - Does not increase the chance to critically hit.
Touched by the Light - Does not increase the amount healed of critical heals.
Avenger's Shield - It misses way too much. (probably needs ranged skill, but it should not).
Guarded by the Light - Does not give a chance to refresh the duration nor resist a dispel of Divine Plea.
Shield of the Templar - Does not give a chance to silence the enemy.
Judgements of the Just - Does not reduce the melee attack speed.
Hammer of the Righteous - Deals Physical damage instead of Holy damage (it get's mitigated by armor).

Retribution Tree

Benediction - Works, but the tooltip of the spells shows a wrong reduction of mana. (x instead of x%).
Heart of the Crusader - Hard to test, review the script please.
Improved Blessing of Might - Broken.
Vindication - Works, but the talent's description is wrong.
Eye for an Eye - Broken.
Sanctified Retribution - The 50% damage increase to retribution aura is not working, and the increase of damage by 3% is only working when retribution aura is applied.
Vengeance - It procs, but the physical damage only increases by 3%, regardless of the number of stacks of vengeance (1-3). (The holy damage increases correctly).
Divine Purpose - The reduction of the chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks has to be checked in the script, and since hand of freedom cannot be casted while stunned he 2nd effect does not work either.
The Art of War - It only procs when dealing critical strike with melee ability, and wears off when dealing any kind of holy damage.
Judgements of the Wise - The mana regen over time is higher than 1% of mana pool, and the 25% of mana recovery is based on a base mana of a paladin level 70(when the paladin is level 80).
Sanctified Wrath - Does not increase the chance to critically hiy with hammer of wrath by 50%, and the damage done while avenging wrath is activated does not bypasses the damage reduction effects (such as Damage Shield, Pain Suppresion, etc.).
Swift Retribution - Broken.
Righteous Vengeance - Broken.
Divine Storm - The healing done is not right.

#2 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

If you want the Spells/Abilities/Talents of this class working properly, then help me out keeping this list up to date. Post your findings here!

#3 User is offline   cypress 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Games, Computers, Sites, Movies and such...

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hand of Protection doesn't seem to apply the Forbearance debuff. ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1022 )
Hand of Reckoning doesn't deal no damage, it does taunt the creature. ( http://www.wowhead.com/spell=62124 )
Greetings,
Cypress

#4 User is offline   Akamaran 

• Pip

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Rev 3596
- Seal and judgement of Light
- Seal and judgement of Wisdom
- Seal and judgement of Justice
- Seal and judgement of Righteousness
- Seal and judgement of Command
- Seal and judgement of Corruption
- Seal and judgement of Vengeance

Rev 3597
- Lay on hands trigger Forbearance

Rev 3598
- Seals of the Pure

57% Of Spells Fixed
43% Of Spells Need Fixing

#5 User is offline   Skovisen 

• Pip

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

Seal of Command, using rev 3601, being blood elf paladin, using this spell together with Any Judgement, upon unleashing it does about 30k dmg. I am no pro in scripting so I really don't know where this problem could be located.
Seal of Rightiousness does no damage when unleashing the spell. Neither do I know where this problem is located. But appearently C++ related. I have been sure to apply all db updates.

#6 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

View PostSkovisen, on 18 August 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

Seal of Command, using rev 3601, being blood elf paladin, using this spell together with Any Judgement, upon unleashing it does about 30k dmg. I am no pro in scripting so I really don't know where this problem could be located.
Seal of Rightiousness does no damage when unleashing the spell. Neither do I know where this problem is located. But appearently C++ related. I have been sure to apply all db updates.

Please someone confirm this.

#7 User is offline   darkrogue 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

Seal of command
Wrong calculations, cause you to crit up to 40k

Seal of light
Causes you to heal for 34k in starter gear when you use glyph of Seal of Light

#8 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:11 PM

Updated.

Someone confirm this please:

#9 User is offline   darkrogue 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

View PostVold, on 25 August 2010 - 01:11 PM, said:

Updated.

Someone confirm this please:

Testpaladin's Seal of Righteousness hits Kobold Worker for 1 holy.
Testpaladin's Judgement of Righteousness hits Kobold Worker for 70 Holy (958 Overkill)

Holy Shock - Broken
works again btw ;)

#10 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

Thanks, updated.

#11 User is offline   Navid 

• Persian Prance of ArcEmu
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • IRC:Lurker-
  • Interests:PHP,C++,ArcEmu and exactly our lovely community and specially money xD
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

hmm,keep it update so we can know which spell doesn't work or works so we can test it easier.

I will submit patches to fix the spell then test them yourself and when they work then submit them in Patch Submission section .

Edited :

What bug does this patch FIX : Beacon of Light .

Test it and report it as PM or msg here ,I can't test now cause I have to change my win right now .

Attached File(s)

I'm here to check,lurk and kill you so behave or you will be lurked

Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

I don't have enough time to keep all the threads up to date by myself, this needs community effort.
I tested all the spells on rev 3180, all the updates after that are bug reports confirmed by testing them myself, and patches/fixes commited. Now i can't test all the classes again, because the arcemu test server is down and i do not have my own server to test them and im not planning on having one, besides i don't feel like testing em all, and i think it's pointless. What i want to say is that you can fix the spells based on the current list which's all that i can offer at the moment.

#13 User is offline   Vold 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

A lot of tickets have been opened related to Seal of Light and Seal of Command, so i tested them carefully and this is what i got:

Seal of Command - It does not deal holy damage at every melee hit, and when striking with melee ability (Crusader Strike, etc), it does not deal damage to 2 additional targets. The Seal's energy unleash deals mw+ap*0,08+sph*0,13 damage, instead of mw*0,19+ap*0,08+sph*0,13

Seal of Light - Somehow it interferes with healing spells, increasing the healing by a large ammount.

This is an extra:

Seal of Corruption(Horde) - The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.
Seal of Vengeance(Alliance) - The energy of the seal does not get unleashed when a judgement is used on a target.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users