ArcEmu: Pacw - Version 1.0 - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pacw - Version 1.0 Another account creation page, with server status and pewpew effects.

#1 User is offline   pingue 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:web designing.. grilz n titz, wow :3

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

Posted Image
PACW - Stands for Pingue's account creation website, it's a lightweight account creation page, it's secure in a way that it's impossible to SQL inject your realm using this website, it has some cool features and nice looks. A config file that controls the whole website in and out. I decided to start learning more PHP and get better at it, so this is just a learning project, of course it's a free release<3!

Currently only supporting ArcEmu servers, will be supporting trinitycore and mangos in upcoming versions.

Current features:
  • Secured account creation page.
  • Server status page.
  • Editable HTC(How to connect) page.
  • Customizable jQuery(Javascript) effects.

Secured account creation page.
Some account creation websites have absolutely no blocks of sql injection, and PACW has it blocked, so there's no need to be afraid of being injected using this website.

Server status page.
Has some cool features like, Show all players online, and a configurable amount of players shown, a status bar that fills up correctly with the amount of players online.

How to connect page.
You can edit the titles and content through the config file, if you would like to add more steps, I'll make a little tutorial in this very same post.

A online working demo of the project: PACW - Create an Account

Download: Version 1.0

Credits for this project:
Me - the design and most of the codes :D
Jesper - jQuery effects <3
Swiftsmoke - Helped me with the account creation page.
Maverfax aka Poporuni - Helped me with some javascript and tought me loads of php, even helped me with some of the scripts.

For those who are wondering about theming, I will be releasing more themes and a theme switcher in the future!

How to use and Tutorials:
First of all, to get everything working you need to open up /core/config.php
- DATABASE CONNECTION
	$dbhost = 'localhost';  // DB HOSTNAME
	$dbuser = 'root'; // DB USERNAME
	$dbpass = 'password';  // DB PASSWORD
	$dbaccs = 'accounts'; // DB ACCOUNT DATABASE NAME
	$dbchars = 'characters'; // DB CHARACTERS DATABASE NAME

- STATS.XML
And for the Uptime & Online GMs you need your stats.xml file (that ArcEmulator dumps automaticly) insert the right location to the .xml file to get this feature working.
$xmlfile = 'PATH/TO/THE/FILE/stats.xml'; 	// You need to provide a link to your XML file for server status to work correctly.
	$xmldisplay = 1; 			/* 1 = Displays Uptime & Online GMs
                                   2 = Displays only Uptime
                                   3 = Displays only Online GMs 
	                               0 = Disables showing Uptime/Online GMs */

If you don't want to show uptime / online GMs, put $xmldisplay = 0; to prevent those scripts from running, else you will get an error (If the file is linked incorrectly).

- WEBSITE SETTINGS
// WEBSITE SETTINGS
	$multi_ip = 1; 				// 1 = Allows multi IP registration, 0 = Disables multi IP registration.
	$js = 0;			    	// 0 = Fade effect, 1 = Slide effect.
	$theme = 0;             	// TODO.
	$max_players = 1000;        // Configures how many players can play on the realm at the same time.
	$show_players = 10;         /* Configures how many players are shown on the status page, picks out randoms.
	 						 	   Having this count very high may slow down the loading time. */
	$show_all = true;           // true = Enables "Show All Link", false = Disables "Show All Link" (Of players online).

• Enable or Disable multiple IP registration with 1 / 0
  • The javascript (page switching) style is chosen by editing $js variable to 1 / 0, 0 for fading effect, 1 for sliding effect.
  • In future version we'll be supporting multiple themes, and you will be able to switch through them in the config.
  • You can put in how much your server can hold.
  • Configure how many players should be shown on the status page.
  • You can decide whether "Show All" link is on or off, use true for on and false for off.

- HOW TO CONNECT
// HOW TO CONNECT - EDIT HERE.
	$realmlist = 'logon.yourserver.com';
	$htc1t = 'Configuring your realmlist.';
	$htc1 = 'You need to configure your realmlist to be able to connect to our realm, you do so by navigating to your World of Warcraft directory folder which is found somewhere on your computer, probably under C:\Program Files\ (If you\'re using windows). Open it up, and if you\'re using windows7 or windows Vista you need to gain administrative permission to edit it (Google Admin Permissions in Win7/Vista)<br /><br /> Edit the part where set "realmlist" is, from logon.eu.worldofwarcraft.com to:<br />';

$htc2t = 'Create your account!';
	$htc2 = 'If you have not already created your account on the index of this website, you can do so here: <a href="index.html">Click here</a> (Use a valid e-mail for safety reasons)';

$htc3t = 'Wait 2 Minutes before entering the game.';
	$htc3 = 'Our configuration is set up that accounts are reloaded into our database after two minutes after creation, then you can  proceed to playing on our realm/s, please be patient and we\'re sorry for any inconvenience.';

$htc4t = 'Go Play :)';
	$htc4 = '';

• Edit the $realmlist variable to your server's realmlist.
  • $htcX & $htcXt stands for 'How-To-Connect/-Title', edit those steps through the config.

- How do I add more steps into the How to connect ?
First of all you need to add the variables in config.php (You can also skip adding variables but they're nicer for editing in the future.
$htc5t = 'Example Title';
$htc5 = 'Example step, this is made for teaching purposes.';

Then you need to navigate to your install.php and edit the content that is inside of
<div id="third" class="con-bg">

Find the last step there, and for each title you may want to add <heading2's> for a nicer effect ;)
<h2>5. <?php echo $htc5t;?></h2>

Now you've only added the title. And the actual step goes below it in a <paragraph> tag like this:
<p> <?php echo $htc5;?></p>

Now you've added a new step into your how to connect guide.

<?php echo $variable;?> = Echos the variable you just made in config.php :)

I hope you will enjoy this website ^_^

~Pingue
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Cavalry 

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

hey bro, when u say reference to the stats.xml page, this is what i used
//XML STATS FILE (ONLY ARCEMU)
	$xmlfile = 'C:\ArcEmu\Release\stats.xml'; 	// You need to provide a link to your XML file for server status to work correctly.
                                   2 = Displays only Uptime

im using xampp and arcemu on the same server...

here is the address, incase u want to check it out...

i dont get any errors, but it doesnt update or say any gms are on or anything...

http://74.132.204.181:80

#3 User is offline   pingue 

• Pip
  • Interests:web designing.. grilz n titz, wow :3

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

View PostCavalry, on 28 March 2010 - 07:40 PM, said:

hey bro, when u say reference to the stats.xml page, this is what i used
//XML STATS FILE (ONLY ARCEMU)
	$xmlfile = 'C:\ArcEmu\Release\stats.xml'; 	// You need to provide a link to your XML file for server status to work correctly.
                                   2 = Displays only Uptime

im using xampp and arcemu on the same server...

here is the address, incase u want to check it out...

i dont get any errors, but it doesnt update or say any gms are on or anything...

http://74.132.204.181:80

Uptime: 0 days, 0 hours, 36 minutes, 51 seconds

Online GMs: 0

It's showing updates for me, and you know that ArcEmu parses (I think that's the right word) the stats.xml file every two minutes or so, you can configure it to be instant but I don't think it's an good idea :P
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users