ArcEmu: Ticket Tracker Improvement - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ticket Tracker Improvement

#1 User is offline   Ogchaos 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:29 PM

I would highly recommend updating the GMH ticket tracker to this version/add-on its got more features, but maybe could do with a few minor modifications.

Presenting you... the only and only "TicketChaos"

What? TicketChaos is a standalone ticket addon for both Aspire and Arcemu. It was originally created to be used on Scape and then continued for Tenacious Gaming, now it's being released for the public.
Who? Made by chocochaos, initially based on the ticket tracker in GMH, but over time rewritten to a completely different addon.
Why? Basically, the ticket addon in GMH sucks. No offense to the creator, but it's buggy and lacks many features I needed when processing large amounts of tickets. I know nothing is perfect, but TicketChaos adds a lot.

Some of the features:
  • Different interface, based on the guild window interface.
  • Order the ticket list by number (date created), name and location.
  • A counter showing the number of tickets processed.
  • Scrolling trough the pages of tickets with the scrollwheel on your mouse.
  • Built in whisper macros (you can add/remove them by clicking the whispers button on the ticket list window). After creating them they will show up in a dropdown in the ticket interface.
  • If an other GM is reading the same ticket using TicketChaos, his name is shown at the bottom of the ticket. To prevent multiple GMs from answering at the same time.
  • A button to target and root/unroot the player, only works if the player is in range.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Download:

Using TicketChaos

Opening and closing TicketChaos
  • The most obvious way is the button at your minimap. Click it to toggle the main ticket window.
  • The command /tickets will also toggle the window. Useful if you want to put it in a macro and bind it to a key.
  • The addon can also be closed using the x at the top-right of the window.

The ticket listing
  • The main window of the addon shows the list of currently opened tickets. Unread tickets are shown with the character name in yellow, already read tickets show up in white and the ticket you are currently reading is marked with a background (see the screenshot above).
  • The list has 3 columns: Number (#), Character Name (Name) and Location. The number is the order of the ticket in the queue: the lower the number, the older the ticket. The character name needs no explanation (at least I hope so!) and the location shows the current map (not zone) the player is on. By clicking on the column headers you can order by those columns. By default the tickets are ordered by number.
  • The total amount of tickets, the current page and the total amount of pages is shown at the bottom. You can scroll through the pages (if there are more than 15 tickets) using the < and > buttons or using the scrollwheel on your mouse.
  • The refresh button will refresh the list of tickets. This is also done automaticly every minute and when a new ticket is opened.
  • The whispers button is for adding/editing whisper macros. More info about that later.

Reading a ticket
  • You can open a ticket by clicking it in the list (orly?). When the ticket is opened the player is automaticly /who-ed and whisper from that person will be allowed.
  • The whisper button will allow you to whisper the person. Whisper macros are for pre-defined whispers, more info about that later.
  • The delete button will delete the ticket and block whispers.
  • The revive button will revive the player, regardless of whether the player is in-range or not.
  • The (Un)root button will target the player and root him (when left clicked) or unroot him (when right clicked). Only works if the player is in range.
  • The App/Sum buttom will make you appear to the player when left clicked and will summon the player when right clicked.
  • The close button and the x at the top-right will close the ticket, but not delete it. Whispers will be blocked again when closing the ticket.
  • If an other GM is readong the ticket at the same time and that GM uses TicketChaos too, the GM's name will be displayed at the bottom.

Using whisper macros
[indent]Whisper macros are a simple way of making pre-defined answers for common issues without having to put 20 macros on your action bars.

Adding/editing whispers:
  • To add/edit whispers, click the Whispers button on the ticket list window. A new window will popup you can use to configure the whisper macros.
  • To add a new macro, click the New button and then enter a name and a text. After that click add to save the macro.
  • To edit a macro select it in the dropdown, edit it and then click save.

Special tricks
  • If you want mtuiple whispers in one macro, put them on separate lines.
  • If you use NAME (in caps) in your whisper macro text, it will be replaced with the character name the whisper is being sent to.
  • If you use SUBJECT (in caps) in your whisper macro text you will get a popup in which you can enter a "subject" every time you send the whisper. SUBJECT will be replaced with whatever you enter in that box.
  • For example, my greeting macro:

If I use that macro for player Applejuice who has a ticket about the Druid Bear Form I would enter "Bear Form" (without the quotes) in the subject popup and the whisper would be sent as:

Using the macros[/b]
To use a whisper macro, simply select it from the Whisper Macros dropdown in the ticket window.

#2 User is offline   Holow 

• Pip

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

looks cool, I will try it out. Thanks!

By the way, I am just wondering, are you going to release the other tools? (From http://www.chocochao.../wowGMTools.zip)

#3 User is offline   Navid 

• Persian Prance of ArcEmu
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • IRC:Lurker-
  • Interests:PHP,C++,ArcEmu and exactly our lovely community and specially money xD
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

hmm,looks good.
I'm here to check,lurk and kill you so behave or you will be lurked

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   chocochaos 

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

lol, I didn't expect others to be reposting this before I'm finished with posting on other websites myself. Saves me work I guess? xD

By the way, I am just wondering, are you going to release the other tools? (From http://www.chocochao.../wowGMTools.zip)

Perhaps one day I will. It's still very unstable and buggy, and not nearly finished. I didn't even realise I still had a download of that one up.

On a side note, the bbcode of the post at the beginning messed up a little. It should look like this:

Presenting you... the only and only TicketChaos

What? TicketChaos is a standalone ticket addon for both Aspire and Arcemu. It was originally created to be used on Scape and then continued for Tenacious Gaming, now it's being released for the public.
Who? Made by me, initially based on the ticket tracker in GMH, but over time rewritten to a completely different addon.
Why? Basically, the ticket addon in GMH sucks. No offence to the creator, but it's buggy and lacks many features I needed when processing large amounts of tickets. I know nothing is perfect, but TicketChaos adds a lot.

Some of the features:
  • Different interface, based on the guild window interface.
  • Order the ticket list by number (date created), name and location.
  • A counter showing the number of tickets processed.
  • Scrolling trough the pages of tickets with the scrollwheel on your mouse.
  • Built in whisper macros (you can add/remove them by clicking the whispers button on the ticket list window). After creating them they will show up in a dropdown in the ticket interface.
  • If an other GM is reading the same ticket using TicketChaos, his name is shown at the bottom of the ticket. To prevent multiple GMs from answering at the same time.
  • A button to target and root/unroot the player, only works if the player is in range.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Download:

Using TicketChaos

Opening and closing TicketChaos
  • The most obvious way is the button at your minimap. Click it to toggle the main ticket window.
  • The command /tickets will also toggle the window. Useful if you want to put it in a macro and bind it to a key.
  • The addon can also be closed using the x at the top-right of the window.

The ticket listing
  • The main window of the addon shows the list of currently opened tickets. Unread tickets are shown with the character name in yellow, already read tickets show up in white and the ticket you are currently reading is marked with a background (see the screenshot above).
  • The list has 3 columns: Number (#), Character Name (Name) and Location. The number is the order of the ticket in the queue: the lower the number, the older the ticket. The character name needs no explanation (at least I hope so!) and the location shows the current map (not zone) the player is on. By clicking on the column headers you can order by those columns. By default the tickets are ordered by number.
  • The total amount of tickets, the current page and the total amount of pages is shown at the bottom. You can scroll through the pages (if there are more than 15 tickets) using the < and > buttons or using the scrollwheel on your mouse.
  • The refresh button will refresh the list of tickets. This is also done automatically every minute and when a new ticket is opened.
  • The whispers button is for adding/editing whisper macros. More info about that later.

Reading a ticket
  • You can open a ticket by clicking it in the list (orly?). When the ticket is opened the player is automatically /who-ed and whisper from that person will be allowed.
  • The whisper button will allow you to whisper the person. Whisper macros are for pre-defined whispers, more info about that later.
  • The delete button will delete the ticket and block whispers.
  • The revive button will revive the player, regardless of whether the player is in-range or not.
  • The (Un)root button will target the player and root him (when left clicked) or unroot him (when right clicked). Only works if the player is in range.
  • The App/Sum button will make you appear to the player when left clicked and will summon the player when right clicked.
  • The close button and the x at the top-right will close the ticket, but not delete it. Whispers will be blocked again when closing the ticket.
  • If an other GM is reading the ticket at the same time and that GM uses TicketChaos too, the GM's name will be displayed at the bottom.

Using whisper macros
Whisper macros are a simple way of making pre-defined answers for common issues without having to put 20 macros on your action bars.

Adding/editing whispers:
  • To add/edit whispers, click the Whispers button on the ticket list window. A new window will popup you can use to configure the whisper macros.
  • To add a new macro, click the New button and then enter a name and a text. After that click add to save the macro.
  • To edit a macro select it in the dropdown, edit it and then click save.

Special tricks
  • If you want mtuiple whispers in one macro, put them on separate lines.
  • If you use NAME (in caps) in your whisper macro text, it will be replaced with the character name the whisper is being sent to.
  • If you use SUBJECT (in caps) in your whisper macro text you will get a popup in which you can enter a "subject" every time you send the whisper. SUBJECT will be replaced with whatever you enter in that box.
  • For example, my greeting macro:

Hello NAME, I'm whispering you about your ticket regarding SUBJECT.

If I use that macro for player Applejuice who has a ticket about the Druid Bear Form I would enter "Bear Form" (without the quotes) in the subject popup and the whisper would be sent as:

Hello Applejuice, I'm whispering you about your ticket regarding Bear Form.

Using the macros
To use a whisper macro, simply select it from the Whisper Macros dropdown in the ticket window.

With bbcodes:

[size="4"]Presenting you... the only and only [b]TicketChaos[/b][/size]

[b]What?[/b] TicketChaos is a standalone ticket addon for both Aspire and Arcemu. It was originally created to be used on Scape and then continued for [url=http://www.tenaciousgaming.com/]Tenacious Gaming[/url], now it's being released for the public.
[b]Who?[/b] Made by me, initially based on the ticket tracker in GMH, but over time rewritten to a completely different addon.
[b]Why?[/b] Basically, the ticket addon in GMH sucks. No offence to the creator, but it's buggy and lacks many features I needed when processing large amounts of tickets. I know nothing is perfect, but TicketChaos adds a lot.

[b]Some of the features:[/b]
[list][*]Different interface, based on the guild window interface.
[*]Order the ticket list by number (date created), name and location.
[*]A counter showing the number of tickets processed.
[*]Scrolling trough the pages of tickets with the scrollwheel on your mouse.
[*]Built in whisper macros (you can add/remove them by clicking the whispers button on the ticket list window). After creating them they will show up in a dropdown in the ticket interface.
[*]If an other GM is reading the same ticket using TicketChaos, his name is shown at the bottom of the ticket. To prevent multiple GMs from answering at the same time.
[*]A button to target and root/unroot the player, only works if the player is in range.[/list]

[b]Screenshot:[/b]

[img]http://chocochaos.com/wow/tickets/ticketchaos.jpg[/img]

[size=4][b]Download:[/b][/size]
[list][*]For Aspire/Ascent: http://www.chocochaos.com/wow/tickets/Ticketchaos-1.5-Aspire-Ascent.zip
[*]For Arcemu: http://www.chocochaos.com/wow/tickets/Ticketchaos-1.5-Arcemu.zip[/list]

[size=4][b]Using TicketChaos[/b][/size]

[b]Opening and closing TicketChaos[/b]
[list][*]The most obvious way is the button at your minimap. Click it to toggle the main ticket window.
[*]The command /tickets will also toggle the window. Useful if you want to put it in a macro and bind it to a key.
[*]The addon can also be closed using the x at the top-right of the window.[/list]
[b]The ticket listing[/b]
[list][*]The main window of the addon shows the list of currently opened tickets. Unread tickets are shown with the character name in yellow, already read tickets show up in white and the ticket you are currently reading is marked with a background (see the screenshot above).
[*]The list has 3 columns: Number (#), Character Name (Name) and Location. The number is the order of the ticket in the queue: the lower the number, the older the ticket. The character name needs no explanation (at least I hope so!) and the location shows the current map ([b]not[/b] zone) the player is on. By clicking on the column headers you can order by those columns. By default the tickets are ordered by number.
[*]The total amount of tickets, the current page and the total amount of pages is shown at the bottom. You can scroll through the pages (if there are more than 15 tickets) using the < and > buttons or using the scrollwheel on your mouse.
[*]The refresh button will refresh the list of tickets. This is also done automatically every minute and when a new ticket is opened.
[*]The whispers button is for adding/editing whisper macros. More info about that later.[/list]
[b]Reading a ticket[/b]
[list][*]You can open a ticket by clicking it in the list (orly?). When the ticket is opened the player is automatically /who-ed and whisper from that person will be allowed.
[*]The whisper button will allow you to whisper the person. Whisper macros are for pre-defined whispers, more info about that later.
[*]The delete button will delete the ticket and block whispers.
[*]The revive button will revive the player, regardless of whether the player is in-range or not.
[*]The (Un)root button will target the player and root him (when left clicked) or unroot him (when right clicked). Only works if the player is in range.
[*]The App/Sum button will make you appear to the player when left clicked and will summon the player when right clicked.
[*]The close button and the x at the top-right will close the ticket, but not delete it. Whispers will be blocked again when closing the ticket.
[*]If an other GM is reading the ticket at the same time and that GM uses TicketChaos too, the GM's name will be displayed at the bottom.[/list]
[b]Using whisper macros[/b]
[indent]Whisper macros are a simple way of making pre-defined answers for common issues without having to put 20 macros on your action bars.

[b]Adding/editing whispers:[/b]
[list][*]To add/edit whispers, click the Whispers button on the ticket list window. A new window will popup you can use to configure the whisper macros.
[*]To add a new macro, click the New button and then enter a name and a text. After that click add to save the macro.
[*]To edit a macro select it in the dropdown, edit it and then click save.[/list]
[b]Special tricks[/b]
[list][*]If you want mtuiple whispers in one macro, put them on separate lines.
[*]If you use NAME (in caps) in your whisper macro text, it will be replaced with the character name the whisper is being sent to.
[*]If you use SUBJECT (in caps) in your whisper macro text you will get a popup in which you can enter a "subject" every time you send the whisper. SUBJECT will be replaced with whatever you enter in that box.
[*]For example, my greeting macro:
[quote]Hello NAME, I'm whispering you about your ticket regarding SUBJECT.[/quote]
[quote]Hello Applejuice, I'm whispering you about your ticket regarding Bear Form.[/quote][/list]
[b]Using the macros[/b]
[indent]To use a whisper macro, simply select it from the Whisper Macros dropdown in the ticket window.[/indent][/indent]

#5 User is offline   Ogchaos 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:37 PM

Hey chocochaos,

Yes, your add-on was so impressive I thought I should share it. :)

You should consider asking Hasbro about developing ArcEmu's add-on as our old add-on developer just quit :) This way you would be able to replace the old ticket system with your newly improved one?

Just a suggestion :D

#6 User is offline   chocochaos 

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:14 AM

I've never been very interested in doign anything with GMH as I never found it very useful. I only use addons if it actually makes things faster or automates stuff, GMH does neither, it's just a graphical interface for commands. I am working on some other tools though (as Holow found out :P), but those are separate from GMH.

#7 User is offline   Holow 

• Pip

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

Well I was looking through the screenshots you had posted on your site chocochaos and I saw this cool GM Addon that was different than GMH and this new ticket addon. So I browsed around and found that it must be in GMTools.zip xD (The only thing I ever used GMH for was handling tickets because typing commands is much faster, but the addons you are developing are useful for me. Such as the one where you can see the skills and skill levels of the character.) Please keep developing! :D

#8 User is offline   Hasbro 

• Project Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

Chocochaos, would you be interested in joining us on irc possibly soon..?
If so, I await your entry ;)

#9 User is offline   chocochaos 

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:47 AM

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks tomorrow. After that I probably will ;)

#10 User is offline   Knight Industries 

• Pip

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

Addon don't work for me it don't show me any Tickets.

#11 User is offline   chocochaos 

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

UPDATE: I'm back from vacation. I'll be on IRC for a few hours every day if you have any questions. Feel free to PM and/or e-mail me if you don't see me on though :)

View PostKnight Industries, on 03 January 2010 - 06:22 PM, said:

Addon don't work for me it don't show me any Tickets.

Could you give me some more details? :( Just "it doesn; t work" won; t help me fix it.
  • What wow version are you using?
  • Are you using arcemu or an other emulator?
  • Are you sure you downloaded the correct version for your emulator? The aspire version won't work on arc and vice-versa.
  • Do other ticket addons work fine or do they break too?
  • Is your server perhaps using an other channel for tickets than the gm_sync_channel?
  • Are you sure there are actually any tickets?

#12 User is offline   Maven 

• ArcEmu Lover
  • Group: Retired
  • Interests:UR MOM LOL

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

Just an FYI. GMH was never supposed to be flashy or extremely useful. It was a learning project. That's why I still work on it and won't ever release it again.

#13 User is offline   dfighter 

• Titles are overrated
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • IRC:dfighter
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

Nice stuff :D
"The demand for free goods is infinite."

#14 User is offline   theory18 

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

Could anyone pls tell me how to enable the channel messages being said by the addon, so i can see it myself to?
Cause people from the channel can read it but i can't and i would have wanted that.
Not even when i just type /5 test or something, its being sent and the other GMs can read it but i want to be able to see it to.

I'm capable of working with lua and xml so its prolly some line of code that prevents it but i don't know wich one.
Ty very much

#15 User is offline   chocochaos 

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:40 AM

To enable chat messages, add the following line between 404 and 405:
ORIG_ChatFrame_MessageEventHandler(...);

That should do it.

If you can't find where to put it or it doesn; t work, check your PMs, I sent the whole file there ;)

#16 User is offline   theory18 

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:24 AM

View Postchocochaos, on 18 January 2010 - 08:40 AM, said:

To enable chat messages, add the following line between 404 and 405:
ORIG_ChatFrame_MessageEventHandler(...);

That should do it.

If you can't find where to put it or it doesn; t work, check your PMs, I sent the whole file there ;)

Thanks for the fast reply, i really want to get rid of the old addon we where using, and yours looked sexy lol.
I PM'ed you back sorry for disturbing you though.

Thanks in advance.

#17 User is offline   Ogchaos 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

Have any updates for this add-on been made?

#18 User is offline   theory18 

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

View PostOgchaos, on 18 January 2010 - 02:02 PM, said:

Have any updates for this add-on been made?

I'm in the process of changing/adding some stuff on the addon.
I added in the ticket list a new tab called level so the GMs can see the level of the player also now.
And i changed 2buttons, i removed the root/unroot one and changed the sum/appear one.
So the both buttons are now summon and appear, both leftclick, since i never used root/unroot.
I also added 2 sound alerts, 1 when theres a new ticket and one when deleting a ticket.
Now i am in the process of trying to remove SOME not all channel feeds and replacing them with
chatframe messages(only visible to you).
If you want an example of how it looks like its included as an attachment.

Btw REALLY nice job on the creator, this app is just kickass, will never use another one again...
Eternion will love this when its done, i got the other realms already asking for it.

Attached File(s)

#19 User is offline   Knight Industries 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:53 PM

View Postchocochaos, on 12 January 2010 - 03:00 PM, said:

• What wow version are you using?
  • Are you using arcemu or an other emulator?
  • Are you sure you downloaded the correct version for your emulator? The aspire version won't work on arc and vice-versa.
  • Do other ticket addons work fine or do they break too?
  • Is your server perhaps using an other channel for tickets than the gm_sync_channel?
  • Are you sure there are actually any tickets?

1. 3.2.2a
2. Arcemu
3. Yes
4. GMH Build-in work without problems.
5. It uses gm_sync_channel
6. GMH shows Tickets

I don't know where I can get more information that I could post.

Thanks

ki

Edit: Screen
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Dark Spyro 003 

• Pip

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

Small bugfix for tickets with multiple lines (This ticket tracker only shows one line)
Find:
				elseif args[1] == "3" and arg2 == PlayerName:GetText() then
					len = string.len(args[2])+13;
					getglobal("View_Tickets_TitleString"):SetText(args[2] .."'s Ticket");
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Root"):SetAttribute("macrotext1", "/target ".. args[2] .." \n/g .para");
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Root"):SetAttribute("macrotext2", "/target ".. args[2] .." \n/g .unpara");
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Ticket_Text"):SetText(string.sub(arg1,len));
					MarkTicketAsRead(args[2]);

Replace with:
				elseif args[1] == "3" and arg2 == PlayerName:GetText() then
					len = string.len(args[2])+13;
					getglobal("View_Tickets_TitleString"):SetText(args[2] .."'s Ticket");
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Root"):SetAttribute("macrotext1", "/target ".. args[2] .." \n/g .para");
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Root"):SetAttribute("macrotext2", "/target ".. args[2] .." \n/g .unpara");
					GatherText = string.sub(arg1,len);
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Ticket_Text"):SetText(GatherText);
					MarkTicketAsRead(args[2]);
				elseif args[1] == "4" and arg2 == PlayerName:GetText() then
					GatherText = GatherText.. "\n"..string.sub(arg1,len);
					getglobal("View_Tickets_Ticket_Text"):SetText(GatherText);

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic