ArcEmu: ArcEmu Server Manager - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ArcEmu Server Manager

#21 User is offline   tunderofnl 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Coding.
  • Server OS:Linux

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:33 PM

Can anyone please compile it for me?
I get some error's when I try to compile it....

Warning	1	Load of property 'OutputPath' failed.  The entered path is not a valid output path.	Realm Restarter
Warning	2	Unable to create directory "E:\Realm Controller\". The device is not ready.
	Realm Restarter
Warning	3	The referenced component 'MySql.Data' could not be found. 	
Warning	4	The referenced component 'System' could not be found. 	
Warning	5	The referenced component 'System.Data' could not be found. 	
Warning	6	The referenced component 'System.Deployment' could not be found. 	
Warning	7	The referenced component 'System.Drawing' could not be found. 	
Warning	8	The referenced component 'System.Windows.Forms' could not be found. 	
Warning	9	The referenced component 'System.Xml' could not be found. 	
Warning	10	The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. 	
Warning	11	The referenced component 'System.Xml.Linq' could not be found. 	

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:45 PM

View Posttunderofnl, on 10 October 2009 - 02:33 PM, said:

Can anyone please compile it for me?
I get some error's when I try to compile it....

Warning	1	Load of property 'OutputPath' failed.  The entered path is not a valid output path.	Realm Restarter
Warning	2	Unable to create directory "E:\Realm Controller\". The device is not ready.
	Realm Restarter
Warning	3	The referenced component 'MySql.Data' could not be found. 	
Warning	4	The referenced component 'System' could not be found. 	
Warning	5	The referenced component 'System.Data' could not be found. 	
Warning	6	The referenced component 'System.Deployment' could not be found. 	
Warning	7	The referenced component 'System.Drawing' could not be found. 	
Warning	8	The referenced component 'System.Windows.Forms' could not be found. 	
Warning	9	The referenced component 'System.Xml' could not be found. 	
Warning	10	The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. 	
Warning	11	The referenced component 'System.Xml.Linq' could not be found. 	

You need to add references to your project, add system and mysql.

If you do not see the mysql in the reference list you need to install the mysql connector for vb I used version 5.1 google it for a link to download and install it.
Nothing

#23 User is offline   kratos 

• Pip

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

Hello I have problems compiling. I get this error:

------ Rebuild All started: Project: Realm Restarter, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "MySql.Data, Version=5.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Vbc.exe /noconfig /imports:Microsoft.VisualBasic,System,System.Collections,System.Collections.Generic,System.Drawing,System.Diagnostics,System.Windows.Forms,System.Linq,System.Xml.Linq /optioncompare:Binary /optionexplicit+ /optionstrict:custom /nowarn:41999,42016,42017,42018,42019,42020,42021,42022,42032,42036 /optioninfer+ /rootnamespace:WindowsApplication1 /doc:obj\Release\Restarter.xml /define:"CONFIG=\"Release\",TRACE=-1,_MyType=\"WindowsForms\",PLATFORM=\"AnyCPU\"" /reference:"C:\Archivos de programa\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5\System.Core.dll",C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Deployment.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll,"C:\Archivos de programa\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5\System.Xml.Linq.dll" /main:WindowsApplication1.My.MyApplication /debug+ /debug:Full /filealign:512 /nowin32manifest /optimize+ /out:obj\Release\Restarter.exe /resource:obj\Release\WindowsApplication1.AboutBox1.resources /resource:obj\Release\WindowsApplication1.addlogon.resources /resource:obj\Release\WindowsApplication1.addworld.resources /resource:obj\Release\WindowsApplication1.serverinfo.resources /resource:obj\Release\WindowsApplication1.Main.resources /resource:obj\Release\WindowsApplication1.Resources.resources /target:winexe /win32icon:favicon.ico AboutBox1.designer.vb AboutBox1.vb addlogon.Designer.vb addlogon.vb addworld.Designer.vb addworld.vb remote.vb serverinfo.Designer.vb serverinfo.vb locals.vb showhideque.vb shutdownque.vb serverque.vb clogon.vb Main.vb Main.Designer.vb logging.vb mlogon.vb Controller.vb mworld.vb "My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb" "My Project\Application.Designer.vb" "My Project\Resources.Designer.vb" "My Project\Settings.Designer.vb" cworld.vb
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(17) : warning BC40056: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'MySql.Data' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(22) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlCommand' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(23) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(24) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlConnection' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(44) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlCommand' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(45) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlConnection' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(146) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlCommand' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(147) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader' is not defined.
E:\ASCENTS\ArcEmu_Server_Manager090709\Realm Restarter2_vb\Realm Restarter\remote.vb(151) : error BC30002: Type 'MySqlClient.MySqlConnection' is not defined.
Done building project "Realm Restarter.vbproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

thanks

#24 User is offline   alleycat 

• Helps so much & is so mature & gay
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:00 AM

It would be pretty neat if you could have the program also read the stats.xml and be able to see the stats live. I could provide the stats parser library if you would want to implement that.

EDIT: NVM, I have C# stats library, not a VB.NET >->. But still, that would be a neat feature.
I can haz cookie?

#25 User is offline   docrst 

• Pip

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

any way to convert this to C++, the same code as all the other programs including ArcEMU

#26 User is offline   Ogchaos 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

Hey can someone please provide a compiled version of this please, Looks interesting.

Thanks in advance

Ogchaos

#27 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:05 PM

View PostOgchaos, on 18 November 2009 - 05:03 PM, said:

Hey can someone please provide a compiled version of this please, Looks interesting.

Thanks in advance

Ogchaos

http://restarter.codeciti.com <---- to download

This auto updates when I make changes, no promise as to when that might be though :) Cheers :o
Nothing

#28 User is offline   Ogchaos 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:23 AM

Thanks Wil :)

#29 User is offline   jtoloski 

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

When I click the link, and choose install...it just loads a webpage with some XML content. Whats the next step? I'll I'd love to do is get a compiled version of this. It looks fantastic.

#30 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:41 AM

View Postjtoloski, on 13 January 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

When I click the link, and choose install...it just loads a webpage with some XML content. Whats the next step? I'll I'd love to do is get a compiled version of this. It looks fantastic.

What OS are you running?
Nothing

#31 User is offline   Nature 

• Occasional Poster
  • PipPip
  • Interests:C++, video editing, games

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

Does not work with firefox, use internet explorer for the link
I hate internet explorer but I fear jou can't use firefox for that link..

hopes that helps

#32 User is offline   grim1214 

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

How do i open this as An application???

i can only open them as single files (codes and pics)
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   Vandam 

• Pip

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:57 PM

I see that you add mysql, can you get it to add a Info to do several things.

1. Add Offline/offline to Server Stats. ? Just like a new table. called serverstat. with 3 columns in it, ID, SERVID, STAT. and if server crashes. set stat to 0 and when comes back set stat to 1?

2. can you add a Cron job. like to upload stats.xml ever 10 sec to a ftp? for people who don't like putting there Website on same box as Server (For less lag)

?

#34 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:14 AM

View PostVandam, on 07 July 2010 - 11:57 PM, said:

I see that you add mysql, can you get it to add a Info to do several things.

1. Add Offline/offline to Server Stats. ? Just like a new table. called serverstat. with 3 columns in it, ID, SERVID, STAT. and if server crashes. set stat to 0 and when comes back set stat to 1?

2. can you add a Cron job. like to upload stats.xml ever 10 sec to a ftp? for people who don't like putting there Website on same box as Server (For less lag)

?

I have not been working on this addon for a long time, its still able to be downloaded as source code. I may start working on a new version of this addon but have been focusing on my launcher addon.
Nothing

#35 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

Could Someone send me a link to the source code for this the rapidshare one is dead

#36 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

View PostSorcerer, on 06 October 2010 - 10:13 AM, said:

Could Someone send me a link to the source code for this the rapidshare one is dead

Let me see why the link is dead maybe I can reinstate it
Nothing

#37 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:08 AM

thanks not sure why rapidshare said the link was dead I used a download program I use for rapidshare after I tried it on there site and it downloaded.

Might be something to do with the new Rapidshare Layout.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users