ArcEmu: ArcEmu Server Manager - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ArcEmu Server Manager

#1 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:05 AM

ArcEmu Server Manager FEATURES:
* Coded in Visual Basic .NET 2008
* Works with ArcEmu World/Logon Servers
* The name of the exe doesn't matter
* Full Source code!
* Start/Stop/Auto Start/Crash Restart/Timed Restart
* Minimize to system tray
* Write Log to file

ArcEmu Server Manager Source Download ** Updated Source Code 09/07/2009 **
Rapidshare Download: Download

REQUIREMENTS TO Compile and Edit:
* Visual Basic .NET 2008 Express Edition
* Visual Basic .NET Coding Knowledge
* Some computers may require: MySQL Connector 5.1

INFORMATION
This is similar to the one I posted before the forums where hacked, I have done a major re-write on the coding, I have now implemented the feature that gives you the ability to control the servers via a web administration panel. I am not providing the administration panel, all you have to do is set commands and server name to a database table which I have provided the controller does the rest.

You can set a time each day to restart your server, you can hide your server windows, You are able to control each server one at a time or all at once.

This no longer kills the process, instead it sends a ctrl-c to the console window allowing the servers to shutdown in a better fashion keeping the servers nice and healthy.

I am asking that you please post some feed back and post code changes that you make that might help the stability of this project -- Thanks in advance B)

SCREEN SHOTS:

Main Window Server Setup:
Posted Image

Main Window Server Setup Menu:
Posted Image

Main Window Server Information (Double-click):
Posted Image

Main Window Live Log Viewer:
Posted Image

Main Window Auto Restarter:
Posted Image

Main Window Settings:
Posted Image

Remote Commands Database Setup:
Posted Image

System Tray Icon:
Posted Image

SQL TABLE:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `serverque`;
CREATE TABLE `serverque` (
  `ID` int(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `Command` text NOT NULL,
  `Server` text NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=17 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Nothing

#2 User is offline   Rawfox 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

looks great :D

#3 User is offline   Vinillo 

• Pip

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

Nice stuff =O Gimme!

#4 User is offline   Maven 

• ArcEmu Lover
  • Group: Retired
  • Interests:UR MOM LOL

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

Wow....this looks amazing....Looking forward to using it.

#5 User is offline   this_is_junk 

• Retired Retard
  • Group: Contributor

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

Why does this look like a slight rework of that other guys VB manager? (not just the background, mind you)
GAH!!! >_< ...can't...just...stop...working...

#6 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:57 AM

View Postthis_is_junk, on Apr 25 2009, 09:52 PM, said:

Why does this look like a slight rework of that other guys VB manager? (not just the background, mind you)

Haha this is that other guy, I had to repost because of the forum hack a few weeks ago, remember I said I would have to rework the code :D

This is what the close to finished product looks like :)
Nothing

#7 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:01 AM

View Postthis_is_junk, on Apr 25 2009, 09:52 PM, said:

What do you think about using mysql to send commands to the controller, kinda like a que, your php code posts the command in a table that the server checks every minute or so?

I was going to add a webserver to the controller but that looked like way to much work to get what I want.....

Please let me know what you think :D
Nothing

#8 User is offline   this_is_junk 

• Retired Retard
  • Group: Contributor

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:26 AM

View PostWil, on Apr 25 2009, 11:01 PM, said:

What do you think about using mysql to send commands to the controller, kinda like a que, your php code posts the command in a table that the server checks every minute or so?

I was going to add a webserver to the controller but that looked like way to much work to get what I want.....

Please let me know what you think :D

Yeah, that could work. (I didn't realize it was your project before! that would explain why this one looks so much like the other one. dee da dee.)
GAH!!! >_< ...can't...just...stop...working...

#9 User is offline   PoisonIvy 

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

Very Nice :(

Need more people releasing things like this!

#10 User is offline   docrst 

• Pip

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:22 PM

ya.... gimyyyy...

way awsome job.... and the download is?????

#11 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:07 PM

Okay this is almost ready for me to post the source code, I just need to add a sub in to make the tables in the database if they dont already exsist.

I will add more commands later but for now as long as the manager is running you can start/stop/restart any or all servers from the web by inserting code into the table.

Also I am having one issue with it restarting because of crashes, I am having trouble detecting the crashes some times so I need to figure that out too.

--wil
Nothing

#12 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:55 PM

So when will the Code for this be released?

#13 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:41 AM

View PostSorcerer, on 25 July 2009 - 11:55 PM, said:

So when will the Code for this be released?

I am still having issues with it, the app runs for a long period of time then it stops responding to server crashes, or becomes sluggish and stops repainting the GUI.

Until I can either rewrite it to work properly or find the problem I don't feel its a good idea to release it unless its someone with VB knowledge that is wanting to help hunt down the bug.

Sorry :)
--Wil
Nothing

#14 User is offline   Sorcerer 

• Pip

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:07 AM

That sounds like a good Idea, was just wondering since it had been a few Months that you last posted you where going to release it.

As for VB I know VB 6 real well and I also know vb.net so maybe I could help let me know.

#15 User is offline   matuck 

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

Just wondering if this is still an active project. If not mind posting the source somewhere. Not much with C# and Visual C++ but I wouldn't mind trying to get it working, and am sure many others would like to see this project finished.

#16 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

View Postmatuck, on 04 September 2009 - 08:43 PM, said:

Just wondering if this is still an active project. If not mind posting the source somewhere. Not much with C# and Visual C++ but I wouldn't mind trying to get it working, and am sure many others would like to see this project finished.

It actually seems to be working well now, it crashes some times but maybe someone will be able to post back after i release it with some ideas to help with the crashing, I will post the code in the next few days, maybe even today we will see :D
Nothing

#17 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

I have updated the screen shots, and posted the Sql structure for the table if you wish to run the remote commands.

I am not sure but you may have to install the mysql connector for this to work but maybe not. :s

I will post the source code tomorrow and then if you have issues I can get a link for the connector, or fix any errors with the zipped files.

--Wil
Nothing

#18 User is offline   Wil 

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

View PostSorcerer, on 27 July 2009 - 11:07 AM, said:

That sounds like a good Idea, was just wondering since it had been a few Months that you last posted you where going to release it.

As for VB I know VB 6 real well and I also know vb.net so maybe I could help let me know.

I have posted the code for this project, if you make an updates to it that fixes any issues please provide me with that info in a post on this thread :P

--Thanks
-Wil
Nothing

#19 User is offline   Navid 

• Persian Prance of ArcEmu
  • IRC:Lurker-
  • Interests:PHP,C++,ArcEmu and exactly our lovely community and specially money xD

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:03 AM

nice :P
I'm here to check,lurk and kill you so behave or you will be lurked

Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Navid 

• Persian Prance of ArcEmu
  • IRC:Lurker-
  • Interests:PHP,C++,ArcEmu and exactly our lovely community and specially money xD

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

Tested and great,also gave that ideas on IRC if you remmember them ;) .
I'm here to check,lurk and kill you so behave or you will be lurked

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users