ArcEmu: [Patch] AHBot - ArcEmu

Toggle shoutbox Lastest Announcements

dfighter  : (07 December 2014 - 12:06 PM) Arcemu is in hibernation mode, please read http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=26903
dfighter  : (01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM) Arcemu wishes you all a happy new year!
Hasbro  : (12 September 2012 - 10:01 AM) Please excuse our outage from the web! Our web host had a major malfunction!
dfighter  : (01 September 2012 - 04:05 PM) Since the spam bots just don't want to stop, I've enabled admin verification when registering.
dfighter  : (23 January 2012 - 09:56 PM) Please note that from now on you will need to confirm your email on the wiki in order to edit it!
Hasbro  : (31 December 2011 - 12:50 PM) Happy New Years all!
Navid  : (26 December 2011 - 04:09 AM) Merry Christmas !!!!!! Happy holidays all :)
WAmadeus  : (24 December 2011 - 03:54 PM) Merry Christmas to all!
dfighter  : (24 December 2011 - 11:05 AM) The Arcemu team wishes y'all a Merry Christmukkah!
Hasbro  : (05 October 2011 - 12:53 PM) Looking for web designers for upcoming web related project. If you're interested in designing user interfaces contact me
dfighter  : (02 September 2011 - 03:47 PM) So who here wants vehicles in Arcemu? :P http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25440
Hasbro  : (14 August 2011 - 03:25 PM) Join us on irc, grab an irc client and connect to irc.freenode.net join channel #arcemu /server irc.freenode.net:6667 /join #arcemu
jackpoz  : (03 August 2011 - 05:33 AM) to all Lua Engine (old one) users: please check http://arcemu.org/fo...showtopic=25274
Hasbro  : (20 May 2011 - 05:27 PM) Looking for people experienced with CMake configuration and setup! Contact me asap
Hasbro  : (15 May 2011 - 05:03 PM) ArcEmu is recruiting C++ programmers, contact Hasbro if interested.
paroxysm  : (03 May 2011 - 06:26 PM) Updated luabridge gossip example to describe the whole gossip creation process rather than just how to create menu. Gossip tutorial
paroxysm  : (23 April 2011 - 11:35 AM) Lua writers can refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn how to write gossip code correctly.
Hasbro  : (20 April 2011 - 05:22 PM) Thank you for your continuous contribution of bug reports, we are working on them.
Hasbro  : (17 April 2011 - 03:20 AM) Please consider donating to support our bills. Donations can be sent using PayPal to donations@arcemu.org - Thank you for your support.
paroxysm  : (10 April 2011 - 12:43 AM) Refer to the Luabridge Tutorials section in the Wiki to learn the new syntax of luabridge.
Resize Shouts Area

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Patch] AHBot non-blizzlike

#41 User is offline   Chaoswithout 

• Group: Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

I don't know if anybody is still monitoring this thread, but I had AHbot on my server from waaaay back in the day and it drastically improved the play experience. B)

I get similar compile errors when attempting to use this and if anybody still has the patch file that was modified I would love to get my hands on it. As stated above it seems the link for the attachment is dead as of now.

I was hoping that perhaps an update would be announced for the new revisions as I think this addon is quite vital to simulating a vibrant, living private server. Thanks for keeping such a great addon alive and I hope it continues to see support!
"No interwebs, no TV, no God!!" -Kina

#42 User is offline   Navid 

• Persian Prance of ArcEmu
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • IRC:Lurker-
  • Interests:PHP,C++,ArcEmu and exactly our lovely community and specially money xD
  • Server OS:Windows

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

Keep it up and dont just update it to latest rev,its better if you add something else to that B) .
I'm here to check,lurk and kill you so behave or you will be lurked

Posted Image

#43 User is offline   sirix 

• Pip

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:51 PM

Yeah I would really love to get this as well. Got compile error as some other said.

#44 User is offline   DeathLorD 

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:57 PM

patch work on last revision?

#45 User is offline   Darvaleo 

• Pip

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

I have updated the patch and provided a FileBeam download for revision 2927; I have only resolved the compile-time errors. I'm playing retail and haven't updated my private server in a long time.

Previously in the core, there were #defines for ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_01, ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_02, etc., but in the new core, it only uses the base #define ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES and then adds a numeric value (ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+1, ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+2) when needed.

AHBotThread.cpp and AHBot.cpp both used the previous defines, so each had to be changed to use the core's current methodology.

For example, this is some of the AHBot code that was generating errors during compile:

SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_01 , m_itemProto->Spells[1].Charges );
	SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_02 , m_itemProto->Spells[2].Charges );
	SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_03 , m_itemProto->Spells[3].Charges );
	SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_04 , m_itemProto->Spells[4].Charges );

It needed to be changed to:

SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+1 , m_itemProto->Spells[1].Charges );
	SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+2 , m_itemProto->Spells[2].Charges );
	SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+3 , m_itemProto->Spells[3].Charges );
	SetUInt32Value( ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+4 , m_itemProto->Spells[4].Charges );

So, if you're running an earlier version of ArcEmu and don't want to upgrade to 2927, then locate the references to ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_01, ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_02, ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_03 and ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES_04 and change them to ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+1, ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+2, ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+3 and ITEM_FIELD_SPELL_CHARGES+4 respectively and it should resolve your compile-time issues.

#46 User is offline   wowquebec 

• Pip

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:23 PM

patch 2943 don't work anymore any update soon ???
i have rev 2969

#47 User is offline   sixpack 

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:37 PM

Yeah! same thing here anyone got news about that.Thanks in advance ;)

#48 User is offline   kreegoth 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

Here is the modifications i made to Ahbot for r3021 to get it to work. I havent ever made a .patch file this large before so i apologize for it being split into two parts.. If there are any issues post them here and i will look into fixing it but it should patch into 3021 cleanly.

#49 User is offline   Alia Erenel 

• Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:46 AM

View Postkreegoth, on 17 November 2009 - 02:47 PM, said:

Here is the modifications i made to Ahbot for r3021 to get it to work. I havent ever made a .patch file this large before so i apologize for it being split into two parts.. If there are any issues post them here and i will look into fixing it but it should patch into 3021 cleanly.

Attachment Ahbot3021.patch

Attachment Ahbot3021part2.patch

Excellent, great job Kreegoth !
But... any chance this will stay updated ? There's no point using it if it's gonna be outdated next week :D.

#50 User is offline   sixpack 

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:05 AM

Nice work thank alot! It work fine.

#51 User is offline   kreegoth 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:26 AM

I will continue to update it as i update my own revisions. which means major stable revisions i will update it if possible.

#52 User is offline   mec 

• Pip

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:13 PM

i got these errors with rev 3024:
you'd think there wouldnt be that much of a difference between 3021 and 3024

1>c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\Item.h(132) : error C2535: 'void Item::Create(uint32,Player *,ItemPrototype *)' : member function already defined or declared
1>        c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\Item.h(131) : see declaration of 'Item::Create'
1>c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\Container.h(33) : error C2535: 'void Container::Create(uint32,Player *,ItemPrototype *)' : member function already defined or declared
1>        c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\Container.h(32) : see declaration of 'Container::Create'
1>c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\AuctionHouse.h(86) : error C2535: 'void AuctionHouse::UnloadAHBotAuctions(void)' : member function already defined or declared
1>        c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\AuctionHouse.h(85) : see declaration of 'AuctionHouse::UnloadAHBotAuctions'
1>c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\AuctionHouse.h(104) : error C2535: 'uint32 AuctionHouse::CountSpecificItemId(uint32)' : member function already defined or declared
1>        c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\AuctionHouse.h(103) : see declaration of 'AuctionHouse::CountSpecificItemId'
1>c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\ObjectMgr.h(442) : error C2535: 'Item *ObjectMgr::CreateItem(uint32,Player *,ItemPrototype *)' : member function already defined or declared
1>        c:\users\mec\desktop\good core\src\arcemu-world\ObjectMgr.h(441) : see declaration of 'ObjectMgr::CreateItem'

#53 User is offline   kreegoth 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:40 PM

Same patches apply to my 3024 download with no issues.. Possible you messed up when applying them?

#54 User is offline   mec 

• Pip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

you just hit apply patch....i dont see how it would screw up. but hey who knows.

#55 User is offline   kreegoth 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

Well on some of the later versions the changes required for the arcemu-world.vcproj do not work from that patch. You have to manually enter the information or use the patch listed below.

****Keep in mind this patch below is ONLY for arcemu-vcproj You must download the other two parts and execute them all. Just on one of the others the patch will fail on the last file, Then you apply this one too****

These three patches apply successfully ( with the exception of the file thats solved with the third patch ) on revision 3030

#56 User is offline   kreegoth 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

Ahbot Update to 3036.

Note you must run ALL three patches.

#57 User is offline   housecar867 

• Pip

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:40 AM

im having problems on getting the patches to work for rev 3036. I must be doing something wrong, when i apply the patch about half the files are red and tell me that the patch must be outdated. i did a clean SVN download and still the exact same thing. I'm new to applying patches so is there any advice some one can give me on what to do to make it work.

Nevermind i found what i was doing wrong, tortiseSVN was trying to appy the patch to the 3.0.8 branch and not the trunk. silly turtle. Now i dont feel so retarded.

#58 User is offline   mec 

• Pip

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

Say my world screen keeps yelling at me saying:

LoadAHBotAuctionsOnStartup: Unable to get an auctioneer for auction houses '6'

anybody know which AH that is?

#59 User is offline   kreegoth 

• Interested
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

This might be part of your problem

Houses:
# Specifies the auction houses to load
# 1 = Alliance, 2 = Horde, 3 = Neutral (sometimes 7 = neutral)
# Default: None

I dont see a 6:P

#60 User is offline   mec 

• Pip

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:51 AM

well i went into the db......and looked up 6

6 8673 2

and spawned npc 8673 and he has nothing for Auctions....
where as all the other auction houses do.

Auctioneer Thathung

and Kreegoth.
mine does say that.
# Specifies the auction houses to load
# 1 = Alliance, 2 = Horde, 3 = Neutral

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic